Would You Rather Listen to the Lesson?
Where Does the Problem Start with Solving Proportions?
Here's where you become the savior!
- Have them Circle the diagonals.
- Multiply them together on opposite sides of an equal sign.
- Show them how it looks like an Algebra problem they have solved before.
- Now Solve!
Here is your free content for this lesson!
Solving Proportions - Word Docs & PowerPoints
To gain access to our editable content Join the Algebra 1 Teacher Community!
Here you will find hundreds of lessons, a community of teachers for support, and materials that are always up to date with the latest standards.
Solving Proportions - PDFs
- Assignment - Solving Proportions (Freebie)
- Bell Work- Solving Proportions (Freebie)
- Exit Quiz - Solving Proportions (Freebie)
- Guided Notes Student Edition - Solving Proportions (Freebie)
- Guided Notes - Teacher Edition (Members Only)
- Lesson Plan - Solving Proportions (Members Only)
- Video Lesson - Solving Proportions (Members Only)
- Online Activity (Members Only)
- Slide Show - Solving Proportions (Freebie)
Want access to everything?
Simply click the image below to Get All of Our Lessons!